If you would like to find out more about our background in Real Estate,
GOLDEN STATE REALTY GROUP, INC.
BRUCE HAMMER, BRE 00995131 ♦ AMY COLEMAN, BRE 01263960
Golden State Realty Group, Inc.,
2619 Mabry Drive Sacramento, CA 95835
Office (916) 960-1774 ♦ Facsimile (916) 244-7163
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS & SERVICES OFFERED
Versatile, results-oriented, real estate sales professionals with extensive (35 Years +) experience in residential and corporate real estate including relocation, asset management, DISTRESS/REO and conventional real estate disposition. We provide complete Distress Sale, Short Sale, and REO loss mitigation asset / property management services including:
· Accurate BPO reporting with digital color photos, 24-hr turn-around of drive-by BPOs, 48-hr on interior BPOs.
· Same day occupancy checks, negotiate cash for keys, or coordinate reporting of occupancy and commencement of Lender’s eviction process.
· Initiate property preservation including trash out, re-keying, estimate of repairs and effect emergency repairs to secure property as needed, coordinate all repair trades needed or requested, arrange utility, lawn, pool and related services as needed.
· Proactive loss mitigation of your Real Estate Owned assets. Fast and reliable initiation of the listing process including recommendation of the highest possible market price achievable based on current market conditions.
Specialize in Residential Real Estate: New, Resale, REO, Short Sale, Short Sale Specialist – Negotiation and Preservation
Property Management: Manage Multiple Residential Rental Properties Contracts/Expenses/Repairs/Evictions/Serving Notices, Repairs: Rebuilt and Remodeled Homes from Foundation Up
Broker Affiliations/Certifications: National REO Broker Association NRBA, National Rental Housing Association, Five Star Certified Professional, REO Default Certified Professional RDCP, Platinum REO Agent, Equator Platinum Certified REO, Equator Short Sale Certified, RES.net AMP Certified, Asian Real Estate Association of America AREAA, TGE Preferred Agent, Craig Proctor Diamond Coaching Member, Short Sale Specialist Certified, Advanced CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), NVSI-Certified, NASSPro Basic Short Sale Certified, CSSA Short Sale Certified, A-REO (Accredited REO Agent), HAFA Certified
Platforms/Software Experienced in: Multiform, AMN, New Invoice, Disposolutions, Equator, Res.net, DARES, and many more.
REO4Kids, Founding Member
· Organization giving back to our community, specifically to children in need
· Boys and Girls Club of
· Make A Wish
· Sponsoring Fun events at local community centers; ie Easter Egg Hunts, Cookies and Pictures with Santa
· Educational Seminars to community for First Time Home Buyers, Credit Clean Up, Hot Topics in Industry, How To Managing Finances Classes, Additional “How To” Classes
Broker/Owner, Golden State Realty Group, Sacramento CA
- Manage and lead a real estate team that allowed us to close and personally oversee more than 1200 real estate/REO transactions within a 10 year span.
- Having experience with hundreds of transactions allows us to anticipate problems and proactively solve issues before they bloom into larger problems - or even before they happen at all.
- Scalable Systems and step by steps to handle over 100 assets at any one time.
- Rock solid support to handle day to day details pertaining to ordering utilities on/off, getting appraisers and contractors into properties, handling damage assessments, getting bids for repair work, securing properties and checking on occupancy status, etc.
Years of Real Estate Sales and Brokerage experience (20+)
Delinquency Servicing & Claims Manager, PMI Mortgage Insurance Co., San Francisco, CA
Asset Manager, Homestead Savings and PMI Mortgage Insurance
EDUCATION – CREDENTIALS
BRUCE: Bachelor of Science, Human Services Admin, College of Notre Dame, 1991
Master of Business Administration, 1998
Real Estate Broker License, State of
AMY: Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration Concentration in Marketing,
Associates of Arts, Business, American River College, Sacramento
Real Estate Salesperson License, State of California 1999-Present
We value education! We also hold several specialty school certifications~ available upon request.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER REAL ESTATE AGENTS?
By Referral Only is a mindset on which we continue to build our business. We spend 100% of our time giving you world-class service...Guaranteed. We are committed to providing such extraordinary service that you will gladly refer your friends, family and acquaintances to us. With your help, we are able to build strong, lifetime relationships...one person at a time.
To educate, inspire, and add value to our clients. Our practice is based on trust, respect, skill, experience, and keen awareness of our clients and our own lifetime values. We optimize all of our resources with trend-setting marketing plans, quality one on one interactions, and an incomparable after the sale service program, all finely implemented with effective systems and processes so that we are able to create a wonderful experience for all our clients from beginning to end. We contribute to our clients lives regardless of their situation by serving not only their transactional and emotional needs, but by continually looking for ways to bring added value to them and into our relationship in fun, new, and innovative ways.
We endeavor not to be your superstar, but to be your Super Servant.
Amy Coleman and Bruce Hammer